Tuesday, 27 December 2011
My Winter Break
For my winter break, I traveled with my family to Los Angeles, California. We arrived in L.A. at 10 am ,I was really jetlagged, it took me five days to recover from jet lag. After I recovered from jet lag, I went to the ice rink and went ice-skating. My grandma kindly bought me ice- skates, I was so happy. Then I went to Disneyland because my 5 year old brother kept begging my mom and dad. My favorite ride was "Matterhorn Bobsleds". Finally we ate dinner at my favorite italian restuarant "Peppinos". I enjoyed learning to snowboard at "Mountain High", I fell a bunch of times but hey thats part of learning. I forgot to tell you about how I spent my Christmas, I got kinect games and a new video camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment